Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Re: Port Forward Question

0 comments
Will be available in the next version which really should be out any
time. I mean it. Honestly! (Been more than two weeks in review
now!)

Dean

On Jun 28, 4:49 am, EdinburghKev <kevinhex...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there.  I was hoping someone could advise me how to set up port
> forwarding on iSSH so I can launch a SSH connection to my SSH server
> and then launch further local sessions on my iPad with port
> redirection to connect to devices on the same subnet as my SSH server.
>
> For example, I was hoping to launch a session on my ipad like this:
>
> SSH to 192.168.0.100:30900 ---->  iSSH understands this request and
> tunnels it to my SSH server which I have established a connection too.
>
> Hpefully I have managed to make myself clear to you all.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Kevin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Port Forward Question"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com