Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Translucent keyboard? How?

0 comments
I appologise if I have missed something, but I cannot seem to make my
keyboard go translucent on an iPad.

In the app store there are what appear to be screenshots of an SSH/
telnet session in landscape mode with a translucent keyboard suspended
over the top, however, no matter what transparency setting I apply to
the keyboard in iSSH settings, it only seems to affect the keyboard
during login.

Once logged in the keyboard returns to zero transparency, blocking out
a large portion of the screen. This in itself is not a show stopper,
but would certainly be very welcome to be able to see those extea
lines underneath. Ive "worked around it" by using the "resize" option
and this works relatively fine for what I want to do.

Is this a bug, have I missed a setting somewhere, or is this feature
perhaps no longer supported as of OS 3.2? I did read that it is only
possible on a technicality...

Thanks for your suggestions!

Tom

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Translucent keyboard? How?"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com