Sunday, August 15, 2010

New to SSH & iSSH app

0 comments
Hello all. I purchased this app because I'd like to learn about ssh.
So far all I can figure out how to do with the app is to shutdown my
computer (which isn't the correct way, either, as I've been using the
"halt" command), change directories, and copy files.

In the app description on iTunes, there's screens of using the app to
view the desktop of the computer you're SSH-ing into. Can someone tell
me the command to do that, or better yet, can anyone provide me with
some decent websites that are for n00bs so I can learn SSH? On the
outside looking in, it seems pretty cool.

Thanks for your time :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "New to SSH & iSSH app"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com