Sunday, August 15, 2010

[appigo-todo] Appigo Sync works great then not at all

0 comments
This really baffles me. I use the Appigo Sync on Windows XP to sync
with Outlook. I followed the instructions closely, setup went
smoothly, and everything synced great. Now, about 50% time the red
"service not found" comes up on the itouch when trying to sync.
Appigo Sync is running on my but if I go into the sync settings, it
shows my computer name but says it is not connected. Closing Appigo
Sync and relaunching always fixes the problem... momentarily. It will
sync correctly once or twice before I get the warning and have to
shut down/restart once again. The network is stable and the firewall
is allowing the processes/ports (as evidenced by the fact that it does
sometimes work). I'd really love for someone to figure out this
issue. It's tedious constantly shutting down and reopening Appigo
Sync. It's also frustrating because it keeps the Appigo product at
"satisfactory" when it is so close to being a "superb" answer to my
task management needs.

Since this is in beta, I'm assuming someone at Appigo has been asked
to resolve issues like this one. If you'd like to look at my computer
remotely and/or talk to me on the phone, I'd love to help you move
towards a solution.

Thank you,
Tim

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect, organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] Appigo Sync works great then not at all"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com