Sunday, May 30, 2010

Re: Gauge for Integra w/GC=100

0 comments
Try:
.*!1MVL(..).*

Also, if you used \\x1A in the regex tester, you must change it back
to \x1A in the actual regex otherwise it wont work.
Only use double backslash when you are trying to match the actual
string "\\x1A", rather than the real data which is a single byte.

You didn't mention what data showed in the serial join, if anything.
Try creating a regex (.*) and a single serial capture group and assign
that to the textbox. This will capture all data as it comes in and
might give you a better indication of whats arriving.
Is the volume level coming back automatically when you issue the vol
up and down commands? Or do you have to request it?

Jarrod

On May 31, 11:59 am, gchts <thebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am having problems getting feedback to a gauge in my volume sub-
> page.  I am using a GC-100 with and Integra DTR7.1 (basically an
> Onkyo).  I have control working with the serial commands so the serial
> port is setup correctly.  I have read the posts about feedback with an
> Onkyo and have the following setup:
>
> I added a feedback named Receiver Volume to the Serial port system
> that the Integra commands are in.
>
> I have used Regex .*!1MVL(\w{1,2}) and .*!1MVL(\w{1,2})\\x1A (which
> both work in Regex test)  for a response with the format !1MVL00\x1A
> (where the 00 is a hex value dependent on the volume level)
>
> Name: Volume Gauge
> Capture Index: 1
> Data Type: Analog
> Target Type: Analog
> Join: 178
> Token Type: Value
> Transform:
> Min Value: 0
> Max Value:100
> Hex data: True
>
> Then I placed a gauge from the free gui on my volume sub-page
> (inactive imagegauge_h_off.png and active image gauge_h_on.png) and
> gave it the analog join number of 178.  The Graphic preview looks
> great.
>
> I expected the gauge to populate when I pushed the volume up and
> volume down buttons.  The Commands are !1MVLUP\x0D and !1MVLDOWN\x0D.
> What am I missing??
>
> Since that was not working I thought I would try to see what response
> I was getting from the receiver so I also added a Text Box and
> assigned it a serial join #10.
>
> I added a group to the above Regex:
>
> Name: Serial
> Capture Index: 2
> Data Type: Serial
> Target Type: Serial
> Join: 10
> Token Type: Value
>
> Again what am I missing?  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Gauge for Integra w/GC=100"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com