Sunday, May 30, 2010

Gauge for Integra w/GC=100

0 comments
I am having problems getting feedback to a gauge in my volume sub-
page. I am using a GC-100 with and Integra DTR7.1 (basically an
Onkyo). I have control working with the serial commands so the serial
port is setup correctly. I have read the posts about feedback with an
Onkyo and have the following setup:

I added a feedback named Receiver Volume to the Serial port system
that the Integra commands are in.

I have used Regex .*!1MVL(\w{1,2}) and .*!1MVL(\w{1,2})\\x1A (which
both work in Regex test) for a response with the format !1MVL00\x1A
(where the 00 is a hex value dependent on the volume level)

Name: Volume Gauge
Capture Index: 1
Data Type: Analog
Target Type: Analog
Join: 178
Token Type: Value
Transform:
Min Value: 0
Max Value:100
Hex data: True

Then I placed a gauge from the free gui on my volume sub-page
(inactive imagegauge_h_off.png and active image gauge_h_on.png) and
gave it the analog join number of 178. The Graphic preview looks
great.

I expected the gauge to populate when I pushed the volume up and
volume down buttons. The Commands are !1MVLUP\x0D and !1MVLDOWN\x0D.
What am I missing??

Since that was not working I thought I would try to see what response
I was getting from the receiver so I also added a Text Box and
assigned it a serial join #10.

I added a group to the above Regex:

Name: Serial
Capture Index: 2
Data Type: Serial
Target Type: Serial
Join: 10
Token Type: Value

Again what am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Gauge for Integra w/GC=100"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com