Sunday, May 30, 2010

Re: Copy/Paste?

0 comments
Tapping the keyboard icon at the top should restore it's transparency.

Dean

On May 29, 9:09 pm, JYA <jyaven...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good to know.
>
> I've noticed that the keyboard display preferences gets overridden
> when it prompt for a password at login. I have the default setting of
> making e keyboard slightly transparent. When The popup appears
> prompting for the password, the keyboard is still transparent. But
> once you validate, the keyboard is back to the standard default. Can't
> seem to be able to make it transparent any longer.
>
> I like the VNC client and the ability to easily make a right click.
> Very useful.
>
> On May 30, 4:06 am, Dean <canada...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Your disappointment should not last long. An update was submitted last
> > week that addresses each and every one of your concerns here. Apple is
> > back to about a week for approving updates so expect it some time next
> > week. I'll be posting details on this update this evening.
>
> > Dean
>
> > On May 29, 10:48 am, JYA <jyaven...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi
>
> > > Just purchased iSSH.
>
> > > Not the most intuitive application I've used so far :(
>
> > > In a terminal session, tapping and holding make the "wheel" appear. If
> > > I double tap on a text it gets selected, from there I can't display
> > > the wheel anymore, but I can select text. But what can you do with
> > > that selection?
> > > There's no indication for a copy/paste and as soon as I tap somewhere
> > > else on the screen, the selection disappear.
>
> > > I just wanted to copy/paste my private Dsa key.
>
> > > Another non related question, I'm using an iPad. Is there a way to
> > > prevent the keyboard to hide the bottom of the terminal? Like shifting
> > > the window up when the keyboard is shown  Damn useless as it is as I
> > > can't see what I'm typing in most situation norm the result of my
> > > comment until I hide then keyboard.
>
> > > A tad disappointed so far, considering the price.
>
> > > Thanks.
> > > JY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Copy/Paste?"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com