Friday, February 26, 2010

Re: Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch

0 comments
Oh, and make sure the Upload Service is active in guiDesigner when you
launch iViewer.
Otherwise turn off 'Reload GUI File' option on the iPod and it will
load from cache on next launch.

Jarrod

On Feb 27, 7:58 am, Howard <hdjohnso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need some help with uploading the GUI to my iPod Touch.
>
>  My HTPC is connected via serial ports to a Denon 3805 AVR and a
> Directv HR-21. I can control these devices using EventGhost.
>
> I have added the CommandFusion plugin to EG and installed guiDesigner
> on my HTPC and have uploaded the example.gui and the free.gui to my
> iPod Touch. I successfully used the iPod Touch to generate events in
> EG and connected these events to macros to successfully control the
> Denon and the DTV.
>
> I am now trying to get feedback from these devices to the iPod Touch,
> but, I am now having difficulty uploading the GUI. I have obviously
> changed something in the process of working on the feedback, but I can
> not figure out what it is. It must be something simple which should be
> obvious, but I have spent several hours with no success.
>
> I am using the settings below. I get a message on the Touch "Can't
> read GUI file at http//192.168.1.9:8019" and the EG log shows "
> CommandFusion connection lost".
>
> CF Plugin in EG
>       Port = 8019
>
> Project Properties:
>       IP =  192.168.1.9:8019
>       Connection Join = 0
>       Enable Debug Mode = checked
>
> Upload Service
>       Port 8019
>       Set GUI URL to: 192.168.1.9:8019
>
> iPod
>       File URL: 192.168.1.9:8019
>       Reload GUI file - ON
>       Remember Last GUI = OFF
>       Preload Images = ON
>
> Howard

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com