Saturday, January 30, 2010

Re: Beginner

0 comments
Hi Claudio,

If you search the internet you should come across a fair few "free
button graphics" sites.
One you can check out is http://www.ntdesignsonline.com/downloads.php
Google Image search is also a great resource to find certain styles of
graphics.

Plus we have a free GUI available from our downloads page (which I
think you already mentioned).

There are hundreds of images out there you can use for backgrounds for
free, just a matter of finding them.

www.deviantart.com is a great place to go for free graphics, so long
as you don't intend to sell them or use them in services offered to
others (sounds like you are just looking for your personal system).

If anyone else knows of some good resources for free graphics that
could be used within guiDesigner, please post here!

Jarrod

On Jan 30, 11:13 pm, cld <claudio.cata...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Like many other people without expensive Creston systems I am trying
> to use Command Fusion to control the IRs of the TV, the DVD and
> another box.
>
> I have a GC100 3 ports, an IR/ learner and have downloaded a iviewer
> and a bunch of other software on CommanFusion web site.
>
> My problem is the following (not unusual).
> - I do not have the time and the skills to get something nice out of
> the free GUI designer (I started playing with it an adding buttons,
> but a long way to get something nice.
> - I do not feel that spending hundreds of dollars on a nice GUIlink
> interface is what I want to do at the moment (I will do it later once
> I get accustomed to the system, extend the global cache box to more
> ports etc.etc.
>
> What can I do? Are there simple GUI templates I can dowload for free
> or buy at nominal amounts (as I might throw them away after testing)
> or taht I can try for a period?
>
> No doubt the answer will help a large number of other users and early
> adopters.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Beginner"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com