Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beginner

0 comments
Like many other people without expensive Creston systems I am trying
to use Command Fusion to control the IRs of the TV, the DVD and
another box.

I have a GC100 3 ports, an IR/ learner and have downloaded a iviewer
and a bunch of other software on CommanFusion web site.

My problem is the following (not unusual).
- I do not have the time and the skills to get something nice out of
the free GUI designer (I started playing with it an adding buttons,
but a long way to get something nice.
- I do not feel that spending hundreds of dollars on a nice GUIlink
interface is what I want to do at the moment (I will do it later once
I get accustomed to the system, extend the global cache box to more
ports etc.etc.

What can I do? Are there simple GUI templates I can dowload for free
or buy at nominal amounts (as I might throw them away after testing)
or taht I can try for a period?

No doubt the answer will help a large number of other users and early
adopters.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Beginner"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com