Friday, January 29, 2010

[appigo-accufuel] Over a year worth of data lost

0 comments
I had to perform a recovery on my phone this morning. I ran a normal
sync of the phone to save all of the data but after the recovery none
of my AccuFuel data was on the phone. I mistakenly assumed that the
data was being backed up to my computer every time a sync was
performed. Is this data gone forever? If so, I am extremely upset with
the Appigo folks. If not, please tell me how to get it back. Thanks.

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo AccuFuel" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-accufuel@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-accufuel-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-accufuel] Over a year worth of data lost"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com