Keyboard shortcuts will follow soon. Resizing the window back to match
the current zoom level is also being added for next beta release.
Aussie keyboards are the same as USA, we do speak english you know :P
Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming.
Jarrod
On Apr 28, 10:21 pm, Nahshon Williams <spc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just installed this on windows 7 (to a seperate folder)
> Loving the zoom tool, it will be great for aligning.
>
> You have perfected the allignment tool. And I love the pixel data.
>
> Some suggestions as it is still in Beta . . .
> Could you add an equivalent for "match theme image size" on the
> page/subpage window? I say this because once the window is enlarged it
> is difficult to get it back to original size.
> I know I can reset the image by going to the view > menu and selecting
> 100% but the windows stays big.
> Also, keyboard shortcuts for zoom in, out, and 100% would be perfect.
> maybe the "," and "." keys. They look like "<" and ">" on US and UK
> keybords, not sure how the Aussie ones role. . .
>
> Apart from that I would say this version is close to "perfect". Well
> done guys I know you burn the candles at both ends. Your work shows and
> it makes our lives easier.
>
> Nahshon
>
> On 27/04/2010 20:12, Nahshon Williams wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Fab. . . . Will be testing on XP and Win 7.
> > xciting :-)
>
> > On 27/04/2010 20:00, Jarrod Bell wrote:
>
> >> OK so the time has come to let you guys have access to the guiDesigner
> >> BETA.
> >> Please download it from here:http://www.commandfusion.com/download/CommandFusion_guiDesigner_Setup...
>
> >> Please note: IT IS BETA! There are still some issues we are sorting
> >> out.
>
> >> You must have .NET 3.5 installed to use it.
>
> >> Jarrod
>
> >> On Apr 28, 1:15 am, Josh<enco.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>> Well, Crestron's version of Mobile Pro for the iPad is officially
> >>> released today, but I must say that it is incredibly disappointing.
> >>> No support for Analogs or Sliders. I really want to get started with
> >>> the Command Fusion suite, but I was waiting on the new version of the
> >>> GuiDesigner to come out. Hopefully, with all the bugs in the lists
> >>> worked out. Any ETA on this?
>
> >>> --
> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
> >>> To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
> >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> >>> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
> To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.
Comments
0 comments to "Re: New Version of Gui Designer"
Post a Comment