Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Re: iPad Home Control: King Systems

0 comments
Jarrod, on the dynamic scrolling lists, the conceptual issue that I'm
having is this: some of my lists returned from the music server could
be quite long, say 1000 or more items. If someone were to list all
tracks, it would be substantially greater. Obviously not all is
returned at once, I would build the list in chunks (perhaps 10 or 20
items at a time). But it still seems inefficient or unweildy.

Am I correct that there is no way to know which part of the list is
being displayed (top versus bottom)? That would enable us to do
something like a moving window, by removing items distal to where the
focus is and adding items just ahead of the focus? It seems like a bit
of an invitation for trouble, since the joins would be constantly
shifting relative to the items represented, but I'd be interested in
any comments you have on the issue.

On Apr 28, 1:26 am, Jarrod Bell <jar...@guilink.com> wrote:
> Nice work! Looking forward to seeing the next revision then we can
> post it on our website as a way of thanking you for the great video.
> One thing I would love to see you add is a full dynamic scrolling list
> for things like search results instead of having to press up/down to
> see more list data.
> See our Developers Manual PDF (on our downloads page) for details on
> the list protocol.
>
> Jarrod
>
> On Apr 28, 12:47 pm, adamzatorski_King_Systems
>
>
>
>
>
> <adamzator...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I just wanted to try and get feedback from the group on the latest
> > project I've been working on at my home. I've posted a couple of
> > videos of my system on YouTube.  I've got a Crestron AV2 and an iPad
> > with the Command Fusion application operating my home.
>
> > Any comments would be appreciated, the link is below:
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/kingsystems
>
> > Thanks everyone,
>
> > Adam Zatorski
> > King Systemswww.kingsystemsllc.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> > For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
> To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: iPad Home Control: King Systems"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com