Friday, August 13, 2010

Re: crash when using "Transfer Public RSA key"

0 comments
Already fixed this bug for the next release! Sorry about your
problems with the automatic transfer--at least there was a workaround
available. And it shouldn't be necessary for much longer!

Dean

On Aug 13, 7:31 am, Joseph Heenan <jos...@heenan.me.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just bought iSSH today for my iphone 4. Seems to fine working mostly
> fine, but I have found one crash:
>
> I generated an RSA key on the iphone and attempted to use the
> 'transfer public rsa key' option to transfer it onto a host.
>
> The application crashed, twice. (I emailed the key to myself and
> transferred it manually instead in the end.)
>
> I've got the crashlogs saved should they be of interest.
>
> Joseph

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: crash when using "Transfer Public RSA key""

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com