Friday, August 13, 2010

Re: Connection to Global Cache iTach wifi2ir

0 comments
Glad to hear this got sorted in the end :)

There is no database, we are waiting for Global Cache to release
database support within their hardware.
The main reason we have no database for IR codes is because no one
will license us one due to the open format of our final file format.

Jarrod

On Aug 14, 2:42 am, W5 <w5inter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, in following up with this issue I have good news.
>
> I was running a SMC wifi router that was working just fine. My laptop was
> sending commands to the GC iTach perfectly. But the iPad running CF was not.
> I gave up.
>
> Yesterday I received and hooked up two new routers/access points from
> Bountiful. They are the most powerful routers allowed by law.
>
> After hooking them up and getting all the PCs back online. I thought I would
> give CF another try.
>
> I found the new IP that the itach was on using ihelp.exe. I then programmed
> the new IP into CF and loaded it to the ipad. I clicked a few buttons and
> the GC responded perfectly and the device responded to the IR blaster!
>
> It is working.
>
> So a change in the wifi router fixed the issue. Not sure why or how. But
> thanks!
>
> So one last question. Do I have to use ilearn.exe to learn each and every GC
> command and enter them all into CF manually? Or does CF have device IR
> command databases that I can auto load some how???

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Connection to Global Cache iTach wifi2ir"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com