Sunday, August 15, 2010

[appigo-todo] Appigo Sync re-connection with iPhone 4

0 comments
Just wanted to report this to help others avoid frustration.

For whatever reason my iPhone 4 was switching back and forth between
my home WiFi network and 3G. Unfortunately I didn't notice this and
thought Appigo Sync was having a problem. So I removed my iPhone from
the device list.

Once I had reset my WiFi and it seemed to stabilize, I tried to re-
authorize my iPhone. I had trouble getting it to appear in the list
and when it did, and I entered the authorization number, Appigo Sync
aborted. This happened a number of times. In the meantime, I was able
to sync from my iPad with no problems.

I was just about to submit a ticket and noticed an entry in the
Knowledge Base for Appigo Sync titled "My device appears and
disappears in Appigo Sync" It has a list of things to try. The first
was to turn off Bluetooth and it worked immediately. Then I turned
Buetooth back on. And yes, it still works.

I don't know if this is iPhone 4 specific. I never had trouble with my
iPhone 3G, even under iOS 4. So if you have trouble check the
Knowledge Base. And thanks to Appigo for posting that list.

Bob

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Corkulous (collect, organize, and share your ideas), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] Appigo Sync re-connection with iPhone 4"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com