Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re: Widgets

0 comments
The dollar sign method of referencing capture groups is not working in
the current release.
It is a new feature for the next release. Wait a few weeks and try it
again.
Otherwise, try using global token methods instead (remove the dollar
signs)

Jarrod

On Aug 1, 1:59 pm, Philip Olson <avrol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I loaded sample RSS GUI and was able to change weather underground to my
> city no problem but current temp is being display as:
>
> $67.7$F
>
> I loaded original to make sure I did not do something and I get same result.
> Seems like regex is off, can someone give me a hand.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Jarrod Bell <jar...@guilink.com> wrote:
> > See an example for RSS Feed parsing posted on our wiki:
> >http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki/index.php?title=RSS_Parsing
>
> > Jarrod
>
> > On Jul 31, 2:16 am, Vicky H <v.hara...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
>
> > > I'm probably the newbie here - not in any way familiar with the
> > > programming of home automation remotes - but I'm taking the challenge.
>
> > > My query is - can I have a widget (e.g. weather) in command fusion for
> > > my remote? If so, how would I go about implementing it?
>
> > > I am a complete beginner, so if someone could guide me step by step,
> > > that would be great!
>
> > > Many Thanks
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "CommandFusion" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<commandfusion%2Bunsubscribe@goog legroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Widgets"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com