Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Widgets

0 comments
Any info you can parse from a server or website can be shown. We don't
have 'widgets', you design each page how you want it.

Basically you would request the data from a website or RSS feed with a
HTTP Get request, then parse the data coming back and grab the info
you want and assign it to joins matching objects on your page.

I will upload a sample guiDesigner project that parses an RSS weather
feed later today. If you don't see a reply here with the link by
tomorrow, please post again to remind me to upload it! :)

Jarrod

On Jul 31, 2:16 am, Vicky H <v.hara...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm probably the newbie here - not in any way familiar with the
> programming of home automation remotes - but I'm taking the challenge.
>
> My query is - can I have a widget (e.g. weather) in command fusion for
> my remote? If so, how would I go about implementing it?
>
> I am a complete beginner, so if someone could guide me step by step,
> that would be great!
>
> Many Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Widgets"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com