Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Squeeze Play

0 comments
I got everything working the way I want it to, except for one thing.
Maybe you guys can offer some advice.

For this install the user will be mostly using internet radio or a
subscription radio service (e.g. Pandora, Last.fm)
I see in the help doc that there is a url that will return the artwork
of the currently playing song for the player like:
http://127.0.0.1:9000/music/current/?player=<playerid>
This works great when playing content that is stored locally, however,
it doesn't seem to update when using Pandora or another subscription
service. Any ideas?

On Jul 28, 7:50 am, Jason Melvin <jwmel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fred, I offer my most heartfelt and since thanks. That document (as
> mentioned, of a rare breed) allowed me to develop a full Crestron
> interface for SBS. It's revolutionized music for me and taught me a
> bit of coding along the way. Squeezebox is without equal for a few
> reasons, but I think the well-documented command line interface is the
> most significant.
>
> -jasonhttp://code.google.com/p/crestron-squeeze/
>
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 6:23 PM, fred <frederic.thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Got involved in writing some of this doc, so I appreciate your
> > enthusiasm :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Squeeze Play"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com