Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Multiple commands

0 comments
Yes the new features will allow you to do what you want (I think!)

Next release will be in 2-3 weeks, will be iViewer version 3.4.0
(guiDesigner 2.3.2.0)

Jarrod

On Jul 29, 7:41 am, Hickup <hic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the ability to cycle through actions with subsequent clicks on one
> button is exactly what I currently search for.
>
> My target is to have a 'set' button:
>
> First click on that button will display a user interface (subpages)
> for TC remote control
> Second click on same button will display a user interface for DVD
> remote control
> Third click again on the same button will display a user interface for
> Music remote control
> Fourth click... you get the picture.
>
> My original approch was to create multiple buttons each with an
> individual digital join number at exactly the same position which
> macros so that the press of a button would make itself vanish and
> display the next in line - complicated.
>
> This new feature set seems to match my requirement exactly.
>
> Now I have two questions:
> Will this new feature cover my use case?
> When will the next release arrive and what version number will it
> have?
>
> Well, the obvious answer to my second question is: "When its done" ...
>
> Kind regards,
> Frank
>
> On Jul 15, 1:41 pm, Jarrod Bell <jar...@guilink.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > This is possible in the next release.
>
> > Here is something I posted in another thread on the google group
> > (multimode buttons thread):
>
> > The next release will allow you to do much more powerful button
> > actions:
> > 1. Send command and/or macro on press, with configurable repeat timing
> > whilst button is held.
> > 2. Send command and/or macro on release
> > 3. Send command and/or macro on press and hold, after configurable
> > delay, as well as with repeating after original hold delay time.
> > 4. Any combination of the above (multiple 'press' actions for
> > example).
> > 5. Be able to create groups of actions, when are cycled through on
> > each press. So if you had 3 action groups, press 1 would fire action
> > group 1, press 2 fire action group 2, press 3 action group 3, then
> > press 4 wouldcycleback to action group 1, and continue.
>
> > So you would create two on press actions, one to send the macro, other
> > to send the command.
>
> > Jarrod
>
> > On Jul 15, 9:35 pm, James S Davis <jamessda...@dystopiandream.co.uk>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I know if I need to send multiple commands that I can use a macro.
> > > There are many occasion where I have a long list of commands to send
> > > and then depending on which button is being pressed there is one
> > > command different.
>
> > > In one situation I can see myself having to create 64 different macros
> > > where really I need 8 macros and 8 commands.
>
> > > Would it be feasible to allow say command 1 and command 2 where.
> > > Command 1 would be sent followed by command 2 these could be either
> > > macro or a standard command as it is now.
>
> > > I also have found myself using macros to set sub-page digital joins
> > > low so to have a macro that will set all my d joins low followed by
> > > setting the one I need high would be handy.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Multiple commands"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com