Sunday, May 30, 2010

Re: Gauge for Integra w/GC=100

0 comments
I tried .*!1MVL(..).* and no luck. I also tried .*!1MVL(\w{1,2}\x1A
no luck.

I was not getting any data in the serial join. I tried creating a new
serial feedback with just the .* and just (.*) in the regex and still
get nothing back. It is like nothing is coming back. I know the
wiring is correct because I get a response with Netlinx Studio.

Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Gauge for Integra w/GC=100"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com