Saturday, May 29, 2010

Re: Copy/Paste?

0 comments
Good to know.

I've noticed that the keyboard display preferences gets overridden
when it prompt for a password at login. I have the default setting of
making e keyboard slightly transparent. When The popup appears
prompting for the password, the keyboard is still transparent. But
once you validate, the keyboard is back to the standard default. Can't
seem to be able to make it transparent any longer.

I like the VNC client and the ability to easily make a right click.
Very useful.

On May 30, 4:06 am, Dean <canada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Your disappointment should not last long. An update was submitted last
> week that addresses each and every one of your concerns here. Apple is
> back to about a week for approving updates so expect it some time next
> week. I'll be posting details on this update this evening.
>
> Dean
>
> On May 29, 10:48 am, JYA <jyaven...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi
>
> > Just purchased iSSH.
>
> > Not the most intuitive application I've used so far :(
>
> > In a terminal session, tapping and holding make the "wheel" appear. If
> > I double tap on a text it gets selected, from there I can't display
> > the wheel anymore, but I can select text. But what can you do with
> > that selection?
> > There's no indication for a copy/paste and as soon as I tap somewhere
> > else on the screen, the selection disappear.
>
> > I just wanted to copy/paste my private Dsa key.
>
> > Another non related question, I'm using an iPad. Is there a way to
> > prevent the keyboard to hide the bottom of the terminal? Like shifting
> > the window up when the keyboard is shown  Damn useless as it is as I
> > can't see what I'm typing in most situation norm the result of my
> > comment until I hide then keyboard.
>
> > A tad disappointed so far, considering the price.
>
> > Thanks.
> > JY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Copy/Paste?"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com