Saturday, May 29, 2010

Copy/Paste?

0 comments
Hi

Just purchased iSSH.

Not the most intuitive application I've used so far :(

In a terminal session, tapping and holding make the "wheel" appear. If
I double tap on a text it gets selected, from there I can't display
the wheel anymore, but I can select text. But what can you do with
that selection?
There's no indication for a copy/paste and as soon as I tap somewhere
else on the screen, the selection disappear.

I just wanted to copy/paste my private Dsa key.

Another non related question, I'm using an iPad. Is there a way to
prevent the keyboard to hide the bottom of the terminal? Like shifting
the window up when the keyboard is shown Damn useless as it is as I
can't see what I'm typing in most situation norm the result of my
comment until I hide then keyboard.

A tad disappointed so far, considering the price.

Thanks.
JY

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Copy/Paste?"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com