Thursday, April 29, 2010

Re: Can't connect using key authentication

0 comments
Thanks for the response. I have figured out the problem - user
error. The error message was exactly right - I had entered the wrong
user name, so there really were no supported authentication methods
for that user. Once I used the correct user name, it worked fine.

Thanks for this extremely useful functionality. I am very happy that
I don't have to enable password authentication and can tunnel through
my firewall for both ssh and VNC connections (although I'm still
trying to get used to the mousing scheme for VNC).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iSSH/iX11" group.
To post to this group, send email to issh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to issh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/issh?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Can't connect using key authentication"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com