Friday, April 30, 2010

CCF Converter App Properties

0 comments
Hello - I'm using Global Cahcés CCF Converter App to convert some Hex
IR codes. When I get the result there are a few (what I'm assuming
are) paramertes that I'm not sure what they may be or if I should use
them.
Example;
sendir,<mod-addr>:<conn-addr>,2,36000,<repeatcount>,1,324,161…

Do I paste the whole thing into the Command Vale and, if so, what
would the values be for <mod-addr>, <conn-addr>, and <repeatcount>?

thanks for any help,
M

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "CCF Converter App Properties"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com