Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Re: Webserver gui file

0 comments
I changed the binding port in IIS to 8019 so I know this isn't the
problem.

I'm trying to get this to work with the freegui since everything is
all in one directory and still haven't had any luck.

On Mar 31, 10:22 pm, Jarrod Bell <jar...@guilink.com> wrote:
> Try a GUI File URL of:http://192.168.5.101/directv.gui
>
> Most likely your webserver is running on port 80 (default HTTP port).
> Otherwise, just replace 8019 in the URL with whatever port your web
> server is running on.
>
> Also remember to upload all images along with the gui file (and any
> sounds if you are using the sound manager).
>
> Jarrod
>
> On Apr 1, 4:17 pm, stbluesrul <paul.l.cra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I decided to switch to using a webserver for uploading my gui file
> > rather then the guiDesigner (won't have to hit F12 each time).
>
> > I'm using IIS 7.5 and already hosting a website with it.  I can't seem
> > to get the gui file to load on the iPhone.  I have the File URL set tohttp://192.168.5.101:8019/directv.gui But the when I launch iViewer,
> > it displays the loading screen, then just a black screen.  The same
> > gui file works just fine when I used the guiDesigner to upload it.
> > Can anyone offer any advice?  I've also already referred to page 5 of
> > the iViewer user guide.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Webserver gui file"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com