Friday, February 26, 2010

Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch

0 comments
I need some help with uploading the GUI to my iPod Touch.

My HTPC is connected via serial ports to a Denon 3805 AVR and a
Directv HR-21. I can control these devices using EventGhost.

I have added the CommandFusion plugin to EG and installed guiDesigner
on my HTPC and have uploaded the example.gui and the free.gui to my
iPod Touch. I successfully used the iPod Touch to generate events in
EG and connected these events to macros to successfully control the
Denon and the DTV.

I am now trying to get feedback from these devices to the iPod Touch,
but, I am now having difficulty uploading the GUI. I have obviously
changed something in the process of working on the feedback, but I can
not figure out what it is. It must be something simple which should be
obvious, but I have spent several hours with no success.

I am using the settings below. I get a message on the Touch "Can't
read GUI file at http//192.168.1.9:8019" and the EG log shows "
CommandFusion connection lost".

CF Plugin in EG
Port = 8019

Project Properties:
IP = 192.168.1.9:8019
Connection Join = 0
Enable Debug Mode = checked

Upload Service
Port 8019
Set GUI URL to: 192.168.1.9:8019

iPod
File URL: 192.168.1.9:8019
Reload GUI file - ON
Remember Last GUI = OFF
Preload Images = ON

Howard

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com