Saturday, February 27, 2010

Re: Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch

0 comments
Thanks for making your excellent work available for others to use. I
may eventually try to learn Python and make EG plugins, but I am not a
programmer. I think it would take a lot of time.

I am now working on understanding the way feedback works in the CF/EG
system. This capability is one of the major things which attracted me
to CommandFusion rather than other control software for the iPhone/
iPod Touch.

Howard

On Feb 27, 2:21 am, Fiasco <dgvoll...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good to see my dtv plugin in use :)
> On Feb 26, 6:12 pm, Jarrod Bell <jar...@guilink.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Oh, and make sure the Upload Service is active in guiDesigner when you
> > launch iViewer.
> > Otherwise turn off 'Reload GUI File' option on the iPod and it will
> > load from cache on next launch.
>
> > Jarrod
>
> > On Feb 27, 7:58 am, Howard <hdjohnso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I need some help with uploading the GUI to my iPod Touch.
>
> > >  My HTPC is connected via serial ports to a Denon 3805 AVR and a
> > > Directv HR-21. I can control these devices using EventGhost.
>
> > > I have added the CommandFusion plugin to EG and installed guiDesigner
> > > on my HTPC and have uploaded the example.gui and the free.gui to my
> > > iPod Touch. I successfully used the iPod Touch to generate events in
> > > EG and connected these events to macros to successfully control the
> > > Denon and the DTV.
>
> > > I am now trying to get feedback from these devices to the iPod Touch,
> > > but, I am now having difficulty uploading the GUI. I have obviously
> > > changed something in the process of working on the feedback, but I can
> > > not figure out what it is. It must be something simple which should be
> > > obvious, but I have spent several hours with no success.
>
> > > I am using the settings below. I get a message on the Touch "Can't
> > > read GUI file at http//192.168.1.9:8019" and the EG log shows "
> > > CommandFusion connection lost".
>
> > > CF Plugin in EG
> > >       Port = 8019
>
> > > Project Properties:
> > >       IP =  192.168.1.9:8019
> > >       Connection Join = 0
> > >       Enable Debug Mode = checked
>
> > > Upload Service
> > >       Port 8019
> > >       Set GUI URL to:192.168.1.9:8019
>
> > > iPod
> > >       File URL:192.168.1.9:8019
> > >       Reload GUI file - ON
> > >       Remember Last GUI = OFF
> > >       Preload Images = ON
>
> > > Howard

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion" group.
To post to this group, send email to commandfusion@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to commandfusion+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/commandfusion?hl=en.

Comments

0 comments to "Re: Trouble Uploading GUI to iPod Touch"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com