Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[appigo-todo] Re: Repeating projects

0 comments
I've just posted a similar request: the ability to complete subtasks
within a repeating project.

On Dec 27, 5:47 pm, jimmydolittle <gmpy...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I want to have a project, which I can have repeating say every week,
> in order for me to return to it at a later date. My problem is that
> all completed tasks within the project will become undone again and
> repeat with the parent project, or the Alternative is that all
> uncompleted sub tasks are lost upon the repeat of the project.
>
> What I want is the ability to fill a project with sun tasks. Those
> that are done are done, never to be seen again, and those that are not
> yet complete will repeat with the parent task.  I suppose a work
> around is that when a subtask has been completed I delete it for the
> project?
>
> Has this been requested before? Do you understand what I'm asking for?
>
> By the way, I LOVE THIS APP!!

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] Re: Repeating projects"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com