Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[appigo-todo] initial setup of Todo and Synchronization

0 comments
ToDo is on my iPhone.
Appigo Synch is running on my computer (Dell).
I am running Outlook 2003.
ToDo does not automatically discover my computer.
I use ipconfig to locate the ip address.
How do I find the port?

Thanks

Mike

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] initial setup of Todo and Synchronization"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com