Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[appigo-accufuel] Re: Accufuel 1.2 issues

0 comments
Just for kicks, I decided to give AccuFuel another try.

I imported 66 records ranging from Sept 18, 008 to Dec 23, 2009
(starting fresh).

When I look at the individual fill-up via AccuFuel, they look fine.
However, on the graph I get bizarre results:

Graph Timeframe, Average (in miles)
1m, 1061
2m, 1011
3m, 908
6m, 743
1y, 326
2y, 18 (should be 19)
All, 18 (should be 19)

The 2y and All timeframes should show 19 because the average for all
66 fill-ups is 18.84965016 mpg.

Appigo...you have my data since I used your Import Page to import this
data. It would be my second attempt at using that page, as my first
attempt had the Full/Partial (0/1) transposed.

By the way, thank you Appigo for your attempt at fixing AccuFuel for
iPhone 3.x.


--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo AccuFuel" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-accufuel@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-accufuel-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-accufuel?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-accufuel] Re: Accufuel 1.2 issues"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com