Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[appigo-todo] Re: Windows Sync Flattens All subtasks and checklists

0 comments
When I synced to Outlook via Windows beta, I lost my checklist and
project heirarchies in Todo as well as Outlook. I understand form
your previous answer that Outlook wont show heirarchies, but how do I
a) maintain checklist heirarchies in Todo when syncing to Outlook and
b) "get heirarchies back" since it appears everything is flat in
todo.

On Oct 28, 10:48 am, ks <kimball.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My platform is Windows XP SP3 andOutlook2007.
>
> I installed the public beta version for windows of Appigo Sync. I
> started with no tasks inOutlookand my master task list in Todo. I
> use subtasks and checklists extensively.  When I synced withOutlook,
> selecting the option to keep a copy of Todo tasks, all of my tasks,
> including subtasks and checklists appeared inOutlookbut without any
> hierarchy.
>
> Are the subtask andchecklistfeatures supported with Appigo Sync andOutlook? If so, am I missing a configuration step?

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] Re: Windows Sync Flattens All subtasks and checklists"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com