Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[appigo-todo] Push notifications

0 comments
I have been using ToDo for a long time now and love it. I sync with
Toodledo and was very excited about the new push notifications.
However, I have not been able to get my ToDo to set up. I went into
'Alerts' and entered my name and email and only get the spinning
circle in the top right corner after I tap 'save'. It will continue
spinning for 10+ minutes (that's how long I gave it the last time) but
go nowhere. I never received an email to complete the registration
for push notifications so I know my information really isn't going
anywhere. Any help? Suggestions?

Also, is there any hope of getting push badge notifications? I can't
believe this wasn't included in the big 'push' update!

Thanks for the help!

--
Learn more about Todo (task management made simple), Notebook (notes available everywhere), and AccuFuel (fuel efficiency tracker) on Appigo's website: http://www.appigo.com/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Appigo Todo" group.
To post to this group, send email to appigo-todo@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
appigo-todo-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo?hl=en

Comments

0 comments to "[appigo-todo] Push notifications"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com